Pictures of the Store

Cappuccino Country and Gifts

Cappuccino Country, a Branson favorite, since 1996.

Fashion Accessories, Women's Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Unique Gift Items, Fine Bone China, and Gourmet Food and Coffee.

New location on Hwy 76 (the Strip) next to Fuddruckers.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Grand Opening Friday May 30th Part 1

Okay, so technically, it's 4:15 a.m. Saturday morning......
Yesterday was an amazing day.  I arrived very early at work to prepare for the days' events and was actually pretty nervous.  The Branson Chamber of Commerce arrived (quite an enterage) about 10:30 and started the cutting of the ribbon ceremony.  What an experience.  There I stood, along with my husband with friends and neighbors standing behind us with a beautiful red ribbon with the words "Cappuccino Country" on them and the largest pair of scissors I've ever seen.  I asked my husband if he wanted to cut the ribbon and he smiled and said, "no...this is your baby."  Holding back tears of joy, we smiled for the camera and then I cut the ribbon.  What an emotional experience.  To cut the ribbon, of my new business....a dream and opportunity of a lifetime standing next to the love of my life.  I missed my small boys terribly, but knew they were probably having the time of their life with their own friends that day.

At about 11:00 a.m., the local radio stationed arrived and my dear friends who own the store next to me, shared a two-hour live radio broadcast from our stores.  How fun!  My first experience with live radio.  Thank you to Janet who supported me and helped me along the way. And Jenny for moral support.

Earl made coffee (thank you Earl) and Nancy helped tremendously with customers.  Rebecca Ray came down for the grand opening and it was a thrill to meet and work with her.

Thank you to my friends, especially Cynthia and her two wonderful daughters and family for your support and continual words of encouragement.  Thank you to all the previous Cappuccino Country customers who came out to see the new store.  We really enjoyed meeting you, listening to you and sharing our special day with you.

We have had some hurdles, no doubt, but passion and hard work does have its rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment