Pictures of the Store

Cappuccino Country and Gifts

Cappuccino Country, a Branson favorite, since 1996.

Fashion Accessories, Women's Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Unique Gift Items, Fine Bone China, and Gourmet Food and Coffee.

New location on Hwy 76 (the Strip) next to Fuddruckers.


Monday, May 24, 2010

What a Weekend! 30,000 Motorcycles!

Wow, what a weekend!  With my store across the street from Area 57, I get to enjoy all the fun festivals just like this past weekend when they had the motorcycle rally with more than 30,000 visitors!  There was so much to do - Plumb Nelly Days, The Car Museum Show, and of course the Harley rally. We worked long hours this past weekend but still got to enjoy the festivities across the street. 

This is the last week of school.  My boys will soon become kindergarten and 2nd graders.  I gave them extra hugs this morning and told them to stop growing up!  They just laugh.  My mom used to tell me that she loved every age of my brother and I growing up.  She didn't have a favorite.  I understand that now.  I just adored my kids when they were 1 and 2 and 3, etc., but yesterday, on "Family Day" (every Sunday for my family) we went to a few places and I was just so proud of them and just thought to myself how easy things were getting.  They are 5 and 7, and so far this my favorite age! :)  (Of course I loved all the other ages too.)

Back to work!  Getting ready for Memorial Weekend.  I'll post some activities, so if you're coming to the area, check back on my BLOG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment