Pictures of the Store

Cappuccino Country and Gifts

Cappuccino Country, a Branson favorite, since 1996.

Fashion Accessories, Women's Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Unique Gift Items, Fine Bone China, and Gourmet Food and Coffee.

New location on Hwy 76 (the Strip) next to Fuddruckers.


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Year End Clearance Sale

Hi Folks!

The year is coming to an end and I'm thrilled to write it's been a truly wonderful, exciting, exhausting, fulfilling year.  I have met so many funny, silly, interesting, kind, caring, friendly and giving people.  Several of you have come back many times over the past year.  We've shared stories that made us laugh and even cry. 

I will never, ever forget the customer from Texas who came in my store, fell on the floor (on purpose) on a cell phone conversation with a family member and made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes!  She was in town for a family reunion and shared stories of her family that just made me laugh about my own.  I will never forget the customers that came in and were sad after losing a beloved australian shepherd and we got to share time together just talking about their loss. 

I won't forget the customer who decided to have a tea party with his daughter, or the 1st time I made a smoothie to celebrate a boy turning 7 years old and he told me "it was the best smoothie he ever had" and asked if it was a family recipe.

I won't forget the moment I came back from the store, exhausted, and a man told me how thrilled his wife was we were open and that they had driven across 4 counties and two states just to find me again.  His wife was an oncology nurse and prayed with me and for my mother during one of the toughest weeks of the year for me.

So many wonderful customers and kind words.  So many of you coming back, time and time again, complimenting me on my progress and how far I've come.  Thank for your business and continual support.

The year was a success.  Merry Christmas!  See you next year!

Tracy


P.S.  Year End Clearance Sale 30% - 70% seasonal merchandise

No comments:

Post a Comment