Pictures of the Store

Cappuccino Country and Gifts

Cappuccino Country, a Branson favorite, since 1996.

Fashion Accessories, Women's Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Unique Gift Items, Fine Bone China, and Gourmet Food and Coffee.

New location on Hwy 76 (the Strip) next to Fuddruckers.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thank You for Finding Us!

First, Thank you to the very loyal Cappuccino Country customers who have enjoyed this store for so many years and without any signage on the strip, lack of advertising, and having just opened, have found us again. In the last few days, we have had families from Miami, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Canada, Los Angelos, Portland as well as Tennessee, Arkansas, Kansas, Texas and South Dakota.  One on the wonderful things about Branson is that people from all over the U.S. make Branson their family vacation destination.  We appreciate your business and enjoy knowing and listening to your stories of what Cappuccino Country meant to you. 

My story is like a lot of yours, too. I'd like to briefly share it with you. I have always enjoyed Cappuccino Country, for many, many years and was thrilled at the opportunity to open it. Before I lived in Branson, we would vacation there and always stop in the store and find something unique for friends, teachers, and family. However, the store became much more meaningful to me one summer when my mother and I decided to go on a small vacation together. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and for 4 long years she bravely fought her cancer. Even after her treatments and experimental drug tries, the cancer was too smart and she became ill, quickly. In an effort to spend one last vacation together, we drove to Branson and spent four days here, and had the time of our lives! We laughed, saw some great shows, got lost, ate everything we wanted (and didn't worry about any of the calories), and shopped (and shopped). My mom wanted to get me something special...and neither one of us knew exactly what that was. She didn't want it to be Grandma's china or crystal...She wanted me to have something that was mine that I could treasure and remember her always by. After some time shopping, we came across Cappuccino Country again. We both knew instantly what she wanted her gift to be and me too. My 1st teaset. It was not an easy decision. It took a few days and many hours to decide on the perfect pattern and eventually I did and needless to say my teaset from my mother is one of my most treasured possessions. I have it in my store, along with a memory quilt I made for her, and enjoy the memory of our time together every day. It's a constant reminder of our time together, the special memories we made and shared during our last vacation together, her life, and her brilliant legacy. I have such special memories of my mom from Cappuccino Country, and my hope is that everyone that reads this takes some time to make a special memory with their loved one. It doesn't have to be at our store. My wish and hope is that there is time and opportunity for you to share something beautiful with the people who mean the most to you - family and friends. Even after the people we loved so deeply are gone, memories can and do last a lifetime.

Looking forward to a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment