Pictures of the Store

Cappuccino Country and Gifts

Cappuccino Country, a Branson favorite, since 1996.

Fashion Accessories, Women's Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Unique Gift Items, Fine Bone China, and Gourmet Food and Coffee.

New location on Hwy 76 (the Strip) next to Fuddruckers.


Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a quick HELLO....

Hi Friends,
I have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY.  Since the store reopened in May, there is not much time to write about all the new and exciting things happening in Branson.  But there is so much to tell!  We have new shows, new shopping, new restaurants and new routes (ha ha).  And there will be new food items and gift items coming to our store by the end of the month. 

I'll get caught up tomorrow so I imagine my BLOG will be long.  I do want to mention I am updating the website with new products, gifts, furniture, china, gift baskets (these are great!), jewelry designed by our own Branson celebrity featuring the Pandora bracelets and necklaces and many more items.  I think you'll be impressed by our selection.  We're getting ready to go international as well.  With as much that is happening in Branson, there's so much going on right here at little Cappuccino Country!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I recently came to your store with some family. You are right, Brandi was super nice and friendly. :D

    ReplyDelete